- President of InterQoS Online, Inc.
- Functioned in various technical roles including systems analyst, programmer, database architect, and project manager since PC computing’s infancy in the business world in the mid 1980′s.
- Strong emphasis on relational database theory, accounting principals, and well-firmed project specification has facilitated dozens of successful products in industries ranging from mortgage banking to Internet marketing.
- Expertise has contributed to projects of The Gartner Group, Arthur Anderson, Philadelphia Life, and many other companies and municipalities locally from Atlanta, New York City, and Knoxville as well as remotely and/or on-site in the entire continental United States.
- Coordinates with sister company Ingenious Systems Research in the continuing development of their iqVoice commercial switching products.
- Still maintains active interest in systems design and data systems.
- Executive Logistics Adviser for the Board of Directors of InterQoS Online, Inc.
- Extensive experience with corporate development.
- Founded and marketed several successful businesses.
- Extensive experience in corporate supply through transportation logistics.
- President of Teton Transportation, Inc.
- Member D&L Leasing, LLC
- Member of Moran Trucking Management Services, LLC
- Finance and Administrative Logistics Adviser for for the Board of Directors of InterQoS Online, Inc.
- Extensive experience with corporate finance and risk management.
- Officer of Teton Transportation, Inc.
- Member of D&L Leasing, LLC
- President of Moran Trucking Management Services, LLC
- Brings nearly twenty years of computer science experience with a natural propensity for diagnostics and problem solving.
- Has worked within the ISP industry since 1993, worked for several local and regional ISPs, and founded a local ISP in 2001 that became a national virtual ISP provider by 2003.
- Previously consulted for many large corporations including Barnett Bank, Chemical Bank, Bank of America, and Pitney Bowes providing services ranging from project management, engineering, and administration within system, network, and security contexts.
- Co-founder of ISR, co-invented both the MailVICE’s Forensic Senders Test and the MailVICE user interface, and oversees the MailVICE hosting and security teams.
- Corporate Council for InterQoS Online, Inc.
- 1978 graduate of the University of Tennessee Law School and a 1975 graduate of the University of Tennessee at Martin (B.S., Political Science). He is a 1996 graduate of the Gerry Spence Trial Lawyer’s College near Dubois, Wyoming.
- In private practice in Knoxville since 1978.
- Member of the Knoxville Bar Association, the Tennessee Bar Association, the Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association, and the American Trial Lawyers Association.
- Certified as a Civil Trial Specialist in 1997.
Admitted to practice by:
- Tennessee Supreme Court (1978)
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee (1979)
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee (1997)
- United States Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit (1981)
- United States Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit (2003)
- United States Supreme Court (1987)
Also admitted to practice pro hac vice by:
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- United States District Court for the District of Oregon
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York.